Stone Gray CARBON FIBER Extreme PETG PRO
Stone Gray CARBON FIBER INFUSED Extreme PETG PRO
Same formula as our very popular Extreme Black CF PETG now available in a gray!
Filament and parts are NOT brittle like some other CF products. Excellent for professional looking technical prints.
Engineering grade PETG resin with USA made premium MILLED carbon fiber NOT powder or dust.
PETG is a newer printing filament and has the advantage of printing easily like PLA, but offering higher temp and impact resistance like ABS.
Carbon fiber infused filament benefits:
- Increased rigidity / strength
- Highly desirable texture / look
- Greatly reduced part shrink / warp
- Greatly reduced stringing / angel hairs
- Printed parts hold better details / sharp corners
Quality / Specs
Print nozzle temp - 240 - 265C
Print nozzle size - 0.40mm or larger
Heated Bed temp - 80c +- 10c
Diameter (volumetric variation XY combined) + - 0.02mm or better
Roundness ( ovality ) + - 0.02 mm or better
* mild abrasive to print nozzles.
- QA section
- PETG changes
- 3D printing
- print settings
We Also Recommend