CARBON FIBER Extreme Black PETG
1.75MM sold out - more set for production first week of dec.
CARBON FIBER INFUSED Deep Black Opaque PETG PRO
Prints with a deep black slightly textured surface & no transparency.
Filament and parts are NOT brittle like some other CF products. Excellent for professional looking technical prints.
Infused with USA made premium MILLED carbon fiber NOT powder or dust.
PETG is a newer printing filament and has the advantage of printing easily like PLA, but offering higher temp and impact resistance like ABS.
Carbon fiber infused filament benefits:
- Increased rigidity / strength
- Highly desirable texture / look
- Greatly reduced part shrink / warp
- Greatly reduced stringing / angel hairs
- Printed parts hold better details / corners
Quality / Specs
Print nozzle temp - 240 - 265C
Heated Bed temp - 60 - 70c
Diameter (volumetric variation XY combined) + - 0.02mm or better
Roundness ( ovality ) + - 0.02 mm or better
* mild abrasive to print nozzles.
We Also Recommend